Grandma’s House & West Oaks Private School offer a fantastic summer camp program for school age children 5 – 12 years old.
Each day your child will dive into an exciting world of art and crafts, music and cooking activities. They will also take fun and educational trips 3 to 4 times a week to places that include: Museums, swimming, bowling, skating, movies, and so much more.
Summer Camp with Grandma’s House
- Educational experiences beyond the classroom
- Committed teachers that foster the love to learn
- All teachers are over the age of 18 and are CPR and First Aid Certified
- Children are transported in air conditioned buses with seat belts
- Camp times are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with extended care from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. at no additional fee
- A $100 registration fee is required that includes your child’s 4 summer camp t-shirts
- Park-like 2+ acres of playgrounds and air-conditioned gym for non-competitive sport activities
5 days= $160
3 days= $120
2 days= $90
(this includes the cost of most of the trips)
Please call for a list of field trips.
Please submit the form to the right or give us a call for more information and to get your kid scheduled for summer camp today!